The following post has been brought to you by my sponsor, Nutrisystem.
Please see the full disclosure below.
The new 5-Day Nutrisystem Jumpstart™ Your Weight Loss Kit, including 15 entrees plus desserts, a free meal planner and program guide with access to free weight loss counseling, can be purchased in-store for $44.98. There is also a 5-Day Nutrisystem kit designed for people losing weight to help manage their diabetes available in the pharmacy section of select stores. For a complete list of Walmart stores offering the Nutrisystem 5-Day Jumpstart™ Your Weight Loss Kits please go here.
“While there are many weight loss products in the market, this is really the first of its kind – a true diet jumpstart in a box,” explained Dawn Zier, CEO at Nutrisystem. “We’re seeing a lot of repeat business which is important because people coming back week after week tells us that the program is working for them. By bringing our world-class weight loss solution to select Walmart stores, we will be able to make a difference in the lives of consumers we are not currently reaching.”
Nutrisystem Kits at Walmart – What Consumers Get:
JUMPSTART: The first week of the weight loss journey is often the hardest, and the Nutrisystem 5-Day kits allow dieters to get off to a quick and easy start in reaching their weight loss goals.
VALUE: At $44.98, the Nutrisystem kits allow price-conscious dieters to commit to losing weight and affordably sample foods from one of the most popular weight loss programs.
WHAT’S IN THE KIT: Structured weight loss with menu items perfectly proportioned for weight loss, including popular Nutrisystem favorites:
- · 5 Breakfasts – Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bar, Cinnamon Bun Bar, Granola Cereal, Double Chocolate Muffin and a Honey Wheat Bagel.
- · 5 Lunches – Fudge Graham Bar, Cheesy Homestyle Potatoes, Chicken Noodle Soup, Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar, and Red Beans & Rice.
- · 5 Dinners – Chicken Alfredo, Lasagna with Meat Sauce, Rotini & Meatballs, Homestyle Beef with Potatoes and Thick Crust Pizza.
- · 5 Desserts – Chocolatey Nougat Bar with Peanuts & Caramel, Peppermint Cookie Patty, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Fudge Brownie and a Coconut Almond Bar.
Nutrisystem foods are intended to be combined with fresh grocery additions such as low fat yogurt, salad, fruit and vegetables. A free sample meal planer with program guide is included with all kits.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Visit nutrisystem.com/walmart or call 1-877-643-THIN.
* Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing me with 4 months of their program at no charge in return for my unbiased review. If you want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem, join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog
Latest posts by Gina St. Aubin (see all)
- Be The Change in the Ripples of the Special Needs Community - January 7, 2014
- Things to Do on the Upcoming School Winter Breaks – Including the Firefighters Museum in Denver - December 6, 2013
- Your Chance to Help Active Duty Military and Their Special Needs Families - November 11, 2013