All About Autism 2011 • Week 1 Giveaway
Some of you know I used to make jewelry. Semi-precious stones and Swarovski Crystals were designed within rows of Hill Tribe and Sterling Silvers. That life has left, busying myself instead with writing about and raising my children.
When I went looking for Autism-related jewelry, I was repeatedly disappointed with the quality and design of the work I was finding…until I came across Tamantha Jewelry. What caught me most about her jewelry is uniqueness of the pieces. Not the typical “awareness” jewelry, Tammy’s designs give a reflection of the personality and uniqueness that enriches our lives…in the form of jewelry.
Tammy also happens to be a parent of a child challenged with Autism. So…Tamantha Jewelry is all about fun and unique designs made by hand, by a fellow parent raising a child with Autism, for another parent raising a child with Autism. What could be more special than that?! When she agreed to sponsor All About Autism 2011 by donating some of her pieces to other parents like her, I was thrilled.
The first Giveaway in the All About Autism Series 2011…necklace of sterling silver with an autism puzzle piece laid atop a semi-precious stone sphere…by Tamantha Jewlery.
With giveaways comes rules, so here they are
Giveaway for week #1 begins Sunday, April 3rd at midnight and ends Friday, April 8th at midnight with a winner chosen at random and announced on Saturday, April 9th here on Special Happens. The winner will be notified via email and has 7 days to respond or forfeit the prize to the next random winner.
- Visit Tamantha Jewlery by clicking on the image above. Return here and tell me which of Tammy’s items you liked the most and why. (Mandatory). *good for a single entry*
- Let me know (here) what you thought of this week’s posts…which was your favorite and why. *good for a single entry*
- Subscribe to Special Happens. You can subscribe via reader or email (both in upper right), then return here and let me know you did. *good for a single entry*
- Tweet about this contest using #AAAutism hashtag and leave a comment. *good for a single entry per daily tweet (though you can tweet as much as you wish)*
- Share this contest on Facebook and leave a comment *good for a single entry per daily share*