His name is Deeds. I wrote about him here. Others have written about him every Monday since that incident, you can read some writings here. I’ve even been involved in a Twitter Party for the little guy that you can read about here and here.
Did you know he’s almost there? Almost to the point where his family is planning their route to get his new companion, his helper, assistant, his possibility to challenge his own challenges.
Why do I tell you this?
So what can you do? First, you can read about Deeds (JD) and his story here.
Then you can:
- Donate to Deeds’ custodial fund by visiting the blog and clicking on the paw
- Browse though Deed’s Shop on Zazzle, purchase an item with the custom cartoon (similar to the one to the right), and the proceeds will go directly to Deeds’ custodial fund (win-win)
- Eat a donut! Now, as much as I’d like to, and J would LOVE to, we aren’t eating Krispy Kreme donuts, but you can…you can buy a Krispy Kreme card, get a good deal and raise funds for Deeds’ Dog.
- If you live in Utah (or know someone who does), Krystal Shumway Photography is offering ? of her photography session fee for all session in the month of March to go to Deeds’ custodial fund.
- If none of that’s for you, you can simply share a post on Facebook, tweet on Twitter or use any other outlet to raise awareness for Deeds. The more people who know, the more his custodial fund will grow…the closer he and his dog will be to meeting.
Oh, and if you’re looking to do something more, you have until Monday at midnight to blog for him and link up here.